Friday, September 27, 2019

English 2 10th Grade Stars Test Tutoring









Here I am posting a free one-hour tutoring video. This one covers the Texas Stars Exam for 10th grade  English. It is called English II, English 2, and Sophomore English.



It is a recorded live tutoring online so there are questions and my answers that may be similar or the same as what you would ask. I made it, and more to come, free to watch numerous times on my YouTube channel. Subscribe to my YouTube Channel if you want more free tutoring videos.



I have made a playlist for this English Course where all the tutoring sessions for that course will be listed. If you are struggling in English, you can find the full list of tutoring videos in that playlist. If the videos do not answer your questions, call me at 346-800-1912.



I may be reached by subscription www.KatyTutors.com/forum I spend lots of time outside of tutoring and writing my books on my forum or here on my blog. My forum is for tutoring or other reasons to ask questions.



If you need an entire tutoring session, call me at 346-800-1912 and I will tutor you while recording it. If you subscribe to my YouTube Channel you will be notified when it is live and can watch it multiple times instead of paying more for tutoring on the same thing. Of course, if you still struggle, I will have another class, which we do long term contracts, based on what you clarify that you are still struggling with, until you are on track with your class.

No comments:

Post a Comment