Tuesday, September 11, 2018

How can I make professional income from home?

Now days, there still appear to be work from home jobs  that are not legitimate. There are more now than before making  it hard to find those that are real jobs. What is worse, more of them than not, even legitimate, say they make more than they really do. At the same time, most are not professional level work.

This makes it harder for those that are probably the hardest workers to get a work from home job without the risk of being ripped off by a false promise, especially when it is a small business offering the role.

With this being a common struggle or hurdle to a lot of Americans, I am going to be posting some videos on here, and consulting professionals with creative ideas of everything  from founding a business, to creating a new industry. I will also be advising other  professionals on new trending jobs. I will admit, majority of legitimate work from home jobs are contract or self-employment.

Those that  are working for another business are typically with businesses that are on a tighter budget which means no benefits many of the times. Below you will found a few examples in a play list which I will be adding more videos. These are not the limited options but examples.

I have conditions that disable me from doing certain type work, including continuing to run a business that was my baby, but I know the void in the market needs to be served. I am eager  to help you find a way to make a decent, professional level income in the ways I know untapped.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJT-YMSoJiYLpcvoENtkB5g/featured?disable_polymer=1

If watching any videos gives you the courage, put your creativity to work. If you have a "weird" idea, it may be one of the "missing pieces" in the economy. If not, comment on here with questions, ideas, or any other way I can be of assistance.

To protect the idea and give you a chance to get a trademark, I am glad to share details or other factors via phone, video chat or any other "private" channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment